(Please don’t use this list to self-diagnose yourself. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, call our office at 507-775-2711 for a free consultation.)
Migraines can start at any age although they most commonly start in childhood, adolescence, or early adulthood.
- Moderate to severe pain, which may be confined to one side of the head or may affect both sides
- Head pain with a pulsating or throbbing quality
- Pain that worsens with physical activity
- Pain that interferes with your regular activities
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Seeing flashes of light (sometimes called auroras)
- Pins and needles the arms and/or legs
Some people experience pre-headache symptoms several hours to a day or so before the pain actually strikes that can include:
- Feelings of elation or intense energy
- Cravings for sweets
- Irritability or depression
I’ve helped several of my patients reduce the number of migraine headaches, their duration, and their intensity. Some are now migraine-free. If you’re enduring the pain, I’d like to help you find relief.
Dean Ferber, DC
Byron Family Chiropractic
501 NW Frontage Rd, Byron, MN
We’re easy to get to and only 5 miles from Rochester.
To follow us, click on the icons. . .