Hi, I’m Dean Ferber. I’m glad you stopped by and I hope you have time to look at the whole site. Here are somethings you might like to know about me . . .
- I’ve been practicing for 23 years and use the Gonstead Technique
- I treat patients of all ages, from newborns on up
- I grew up in Byron, graduated from Northwestern Chiropractic College in 1991, and returned home to open my practice.
- I am a member of The International Chiropractors Association (ICA), The Knights of Columbus, and a monthly chiropractic master mind group.
- I am a member of the local Christian Business Men’s Association
Besides spending time with my three children, I enjoy . . .
- flying, boating, riding my seadoo, and camping
- long-distance running and biking
- the weekly Bible study I attend
I believe honesty is the best policy, and that it’s essential in my relationships with my patients.
To follow us, click on the icons. . .